Friday, February 26, 2010

rantings


As I sit here this morning I feel a certain amount of frustration over the political climate in our country. I voted for Obama. I would again, by the way! But, I am a little discouraged because I think he ,and the democratic majority, are letting a lot of people that voted for change down by not bringing it on. Use your damn majority and get those things done that I voted you in for. The hell with the Republicans! They will do their damage the day they get a majority again. So I guess I just wanted to vent this morning. And no better place than here because nobody reads this anyway LOL !!

1 comment:

  1. It may be a few days later, but eventually I read your posts :) Couldn't agree more too. As you probably would guess, I didn't vote for Obama, but I'm all for some healthcare reform.
    Anyway, hope all is well with you and Kay and the family.

    ReplyDelete