Monday, January 4, 2010

2010


Well, it's the first "real" day of the new year and time for a little soul searching. '09 was not a bad year but it did bring some big changes. I guess losing 100 pounds and moving my senile Mother in law in with me ranks on top of last years life changers. My goals for '10 are pretty simple. I want to finally finish up my CD project "Blue" and finish writing all the material for "My minds eye". I need to get back to writing more chapters for the book project as well. Creative juices need to flow this year. I want to go to Europe this year to visit my Brothers,Sister in laws, Uncles,Aunts. Nephews and Nieces and my Godson DJ.

Need top get on an exercise routine. It fell to the wayside while I was working. It was a good thing to work again but it sure did interfere with the routine I had! Money was good though and made some great new friends from all around the world !!

I now have contacts and invites in Greece,China,Puerto Rico,Italy and Turkey.

All good.

I hope all of you are well and I wish you a great 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment