Thursday, March 12, 2009

Too old to rock ?


Too old to Rock too old to rap well I believe that’s just a load of crap
My Head explodes from the sounds inside no place to run no place to hide.
Now if you really do believe that years alone can make you obsolete
Then listen here to what I say and carry my message throughout the day
It ain’t about how old you are you don’t have to be a superstar
For if the music’s trapped in your head please let it out before your dead.
Say yea…
Black or white yellow brown or red it’s all up there right in your head
It doesn’t really matter what the bigot says we all turn to dust baby when were dead
Until that day don’t you hesitate play all your music before it’s too late
Say yea…
He man she man and all in between it does not really matter I don’t give a damn
Long as you can sing it or play it in a jam
Too old to rock too old to rap.

No comments:

Post a Comment